June 29, 2002

yar... so it has been kinna hard fer a bastard ta post up to the ole Seven Seas lately... been busy workin/movin etc.... so anyway.... thought I should post some of the highlights in a weekly rewind kinna fashion yar... so here I go:

Tuesday: Went to Golfland With Capn's Wes, Mike, Pete, and Geoff... played arcade games for a little over three hours... well... actually it is more like I played Gauntlet II for over three hours... I didn't really play any other games... haha yar! Gauntlet was a great game... The newer version (Gauntlet II) is pretty good too.... tho... the game play is not as good as the original... still... pretty damn fun.... "Warrior needs food, Baaaaadly..." haha yar! twas a lot of fun...Spent close to 10 dollars on that game... haha I felt kinna old there... lots of highschool type kids hangin' around... but still, had a good time none tha less!

Wednesday: Capn' Dylan the destroyer is in town, we skated Greer... need I say more? we got hesh!
then went to the studio and played music for a while. It was rad.

Thursday: The Mother Truckers Killed some bastards at the ole bowlin' ally! yar! twas grand... I shot some pretty good games.... 196, 214, and 199..... one of the best sets of games that I have played of late.... after that went to Vans to skate with Dylan. I sucked.... didn't get into the flow till about 3/4's of the way through the session... then I had fun... but I still sucked.... yar.. I get tired way to easily nowadays....

Friday: Went to Greer after work with Dylan again, skated super hard.... it was a good sesh.... then went to Santa Cruz to see The Fire Sermon play at the Aptos club. It was a great show..... The Sermon rules.... I had a really good time... there were tons of good looking girls there... tattoos and skate shoes everywhere! hahaha Maybe I should move to Santa Cruz... hahaha maybe not...

So that is about it for the ole week.... twas a great week, lots of skating... lots of music.... lots of fun.... yar these are the days.... these are the days.....
--Capn' Goodtimes S.S. Forever

No comments: