May 14, 2002

Yar so I went to the ole Floggin Molly show last night... as I have said many a'time before.... they are by far, one of, if not the best live bands I have ever seen.... last nights show was one of the best shows that I have seen from them.... It was their last day of the tour.... and they pulled out all the stops.... I was pretty impressed.... they had played 60 shows in two months.... for those of you who can't add... that is a show every night for 60 days in a row.... damn... that is insane...I don't know of many pirates that can raise the red flag every night of the week.... but if any band could, it would be Flogging Molly... they are the best band ever... yar... that be sayin a lot comin from a bastard pirate like me.... yar.... I am a fan forever.... yar.... I can only hope to be half as awesome as they are on stage someday... damn... they rock!
tis all fer now landlubbars,
--Capn O'Fallon S.S. Ireland

No comments: