May 15, 2002

Yar, so I had Chinese food again for dinner last night... yar... you would think that I was sailin' the seas of the Great East... yar... took me ole grandmother out fer a late muthers day... it is hard having stepgrandparents... yar, it is hard enough havin' step parents.... anyway, twas an interesting eve... me grandma is very closed minded.... and very old... yar... she is not hesh at all.... yet in some ways she is..... she is funny like that.... she has a hard time appreciating things she doesn't understand.... we had an interesting conversation about music... she has old views on music... she doesn't even like the beatles... yar... how could you not like them? She hates Rap music... in fact, she refused to even agree that it was music... I hope when I get old I can at least appreciate the creativity of a musician, even if I don't really like their music.... Why is it that when people get old they fall out of the loop... I don't think I am ever gonna grow up... I think that is the key to living a full and happy life.... My Grandma is funny... she is the first person to answer "good" when she found out I didn't have any maidens in my life.... that was pretty cool. I don't think I will have Chinese food for awhile.... twice in one day is a bit much ......anyway... I got another fortune....

"there is prospect of a thrilling time ahead for you" : )

I like that... I hope it rings true... raise the sails! Some grand adventures are just around the next bend.... yar!
--Commander Fun S.S. boat-that-floats

No comments: