May 13, 2002

yar ok... so.. maybe I should clarify my somewhat drunken statement that was made at... oh... yar... 2:16 am on saturday night....er.. sunday morning..... er...har...har... yar... Ok, so let the ole log books show that maybe I am not really in love... but that I think I have finally rekindled a hope that there might be a maiden out there somewhere for me.... yar... ok... maybe I's should explain me ole self a bit more.... yar..... first off, let me just say I had a grand weekend... I will post up some more stuff about the festivities later... but for now I will attemt to explain why I am "in love".... So anyway.... Me shipmate Capn' Mike the Outsider and I went to a show at the Cactus Club on saturday... we saw some bands that should have been left at the dock.... either that or on a desert island with no food or water.... I hate to be a negative pirate.. but some of these bands should have been tortured and hung for their horid performances.....anyway....the band that we went to see was a group of ole pirates called the "Groovie Ghoulies".... and they, made sitting through four of the worst bands I had ever seen and heard, worth while... yar... they rocked!!! a fast, furious, nonstop, kick your ass kind of show... it was bloody awesome... It has been many a day since I have seen a band raise the ole red flag like that.... Reminded me of the ole Ramones....anyway... again I digress from my topic: me heart.... yar, so anyway... the Groovie Ghoulies have a girl who plays guitar... thump... thump....thump thump.. thumpthump... yar... me pulse quickens....and not only did she rock, but she also was wearing a motorhead shirt... had I died and gone to heaven? somebody wake me from this dream.......wow... yar... needless to say It was love at first sight.... er... sound... er... yea well... you get my drift.... there, up on the ole stage, is this girl with bleached blond long bangs, wearing a motorhead shirt, singing and playing punkrock music, and rockin it like Joey Ramone..... all at the same time.... yar...soooo much style..... so much passion..... yar... I just about passed out.... yar.... um so yea.... me heart is forever hers... er... or something like that.... hehe har har... yar... I guess the main thing that seeing her made me realize is this: somwhere out there in the seven seas... on some far or near shore... somewhere.... there are amazing girls.... and someday... I will be lucky enough to meet one of these rare maidens... and with a bit o' luck, she will be single... and with a little more luck, she will like scurvey pirates like me... and then I will really be in love... yar... a pirate can dream can't he? yar.......tis all fer now ya bastards...
--Capn' Dreamer S.S. Someday

No comments: