April 26, 2002

Yar heres a bit more philosophisin' Dar don't let the clock be your god... dar... hmmm yar.... Something I think some of me friends need to learn.... seems like some of them are always in such a rush and never have time for any looting and pillagin... work work work... no fun at all... yar tis a way ta make ya dull......also....Don't let the seas rule you either.... yar... when the ole sea gets a bit rough and wants to sink yer ship youse need to just batten down the hatches and ride the storm out.... A quote that has painted an immage on me brain for quite sometime goes like this: remember this: "Always behave like a duck- keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil himself underneath." -- Jacob Braude yar.... feels like I have been paddlin for quite some time now... yet me position in relation to the ole equator has remained fairly constant... yar... maybe I need to get some bigger oars.... yar.... shouldn't really complain about the journey right now tho, no woes of mine are worth sheadin a tear right now... friends and crew are a plenty... some great bands are playin in the ports that I will soon be landing at.... the sea is looking fairly calm ... of course... looks can be somewhat deceiving sometimes... funny thing about looks... just goes to show you can never judge a book by its cover... arr but I digress... I don't know why I have been so philosopical of late... maybe because I had a feaver on monday and was sailin the ole white ship....yar... well since I be in such a mood, might as well put some more philosophical ramblings down.... One of my shipmates down in the southern part of the golden state gave me this bit of information: "Every piece of paper has two good sides... Unless you use magic marker then you're fucked." I am sure there must be some deep meaning behind that one.... Something about the permanance of magic markers.... don't write anything you want to hide with magic marker... hmmmm .....it is wise to use lead instead of ink?? some traits make people one sided.... hmm....maybe speaks about the permanence of tattoos... haha yar... I have no idea what I am rambling about now... yar.... I probably just like the quote because the word "fucked" makes me laugh....such a descriptive word about the state of an object... I should go eat something.... yar...

Capn' Socrates S.S. Hemlock

No comments: