June 08, 2005

Skated the Lawrence park yesterday after work. Ran into some o.g.'s from the Mt. View park. That was cool. Always fun to skate with people you know. I wrecked myself trying to crooked grind before I had warmed up. Getting old is lame. Met up with Ruth to grab dinner and a few drinks in Santa Clara. We stopped by a cool bar that had $2 PBR tall cans all day long on Tuesdays... Wish I had known about a place like this when I lived in SB. On Saturdays they have a drink special that is $5 for a can of PBR and a shot of Jack. They call it a PB and J.... rad. Ruth's friend, who shall remain nameless, but who's brother is know to me as "Piz", did one of the longest reverse burners in his pick up truck that I've ever seen. It was pretty bad ass. Someday I hope to have a car that can do reverse burners for 2 to 3 hundred feet. Rad. I know... I know... sort of a lame, meathead, "cool guy" thing do to do... but damn if I didn't think it looked awesome. Is my inner frat boy trying to escape? hm... anyway, I think I'll try to do a burner in my car this weekend in some empty parking lot where no one is watching. Word.

Keep it rockin!
--Capn' Throwitingrearandgo S.S. Smokinthatiresanddrinkinbeer

No comments: