June 17, 2005

I watched the Detroit/San Antonio game last night. Detroit served up a beat down. I am torn in this series, I had been pulling for D-wade all season... but he didn't make it to the finals.... I really like both teams (Detroit and San Anton) It is a difficult choice this year. I guess I'm still pulling for Detroit... Gotta love Sheeeeed! I can't wait till next year when the Dub's are the best team in the NBA.... Then I won't have any decisions to make and I will spend all my money on finals tickets.... Hey I can dream can't I?

After the game I went to band practice. Rock and roll is fun.

My ankle is still tweaked, but it is getting better by the day.

I tripped and almost fell running up the stairs this morning. That is one way to wake up....

That's about all I've got to say.
--El Capitan

No comments: