November 10, 2004

Man it's been a long last 7 days... I am really tired of feeling sick... at least I'm finally starting to feel a bit better... slow on the go for sho' though... damn... There are so many things I'd rather be doing then sitting at home blowing my nose all the time.... I need some excercise... I need to get out and go skate soon. It's crazy that I still get that feeling inside when I haven't skated in a while... that burn... that desire... that feeling like I might go crazy if I don't step on my board soon... I'm pretty stoked that I still enjoy it so much... even though I haven't progressed in days...make that years... haha These days it's more like I'm just trying not to lose what I've got... haha damn again... but anyway, the drive is still there... and I'm really happy that I haven't lost that.

This is a crazy time in my life right now... so much going on... so many decisions being made... so much searching going on.... so much changing... it's nice that a few things are still solid for me. And don't get me wrong, things are awesome for me right now. I'm loving life and everthing that is going on in my life right now... but it is sometimes overwhelming... and it's good to be able to lean back on something that I know is always there... always consistant... always waiting and calling to me.... It's funny, when I was in 6th or 7th grade one of my friends asked me if I'd still ride a skateboard when I got into highschool.... I was like "yeah, why wouldn't I??! Skateboarding rules!?" but I remember thinking to myself on the inside "huh.. I dunno.. will I???" who would have guessed I'd stick with it for so long... I'm glad I have. Skate or die! haha Maybe it's Skate and live for me...

MW, 3D, FTP, Sabado, SAC, Sueno, RAC, SCR..... keep it real.

No comments: