October 11, 2004

Weekend In Review!

Friday:
Friday was pretty mellow for the most part. In the eve I went down to Ruths and chilled while she got stuff ready for her party. Other then that not much to report.

Saturday:
On Saturday I went to an XC Race up at Crystal Springs. My old High shcool Coach and his team were up there. It was great to see everyone and to hang out. It brought back a lot of good memories. I can still remember the feelings I would get as I was out running the course. It sort of sent some shivers down my spine. That tingly feel before a race... crazy... it was a lot of fun to be there. After the race I went and ran some errands with my Grandma and then it was over to Ruth's house for an engagement party she was throwing. The party was a great success and was a lot of fun. Ruth is an awesome party planner. :-)

Sunday:

On Sunday morning Ruth and I went out to breakfast with Ruth's Grandpa over at Bill's. Then I cruzed out and went to my mom's to go through my old Desk. I found a bunch of old papers and old pictures... it was cool to cruz through all of it. Later that eve I went to dinner at Ruth's parents. We had spaghetti and meatballs. It was super good. After dinner I cruzed up to 568 and played golf on the ole PS2 and then crashed out. The End

--Capn' Busyweekends S.S. Arefun

No comments: