October 18, 2004

weekend in review

Friday
Finally went and picked up my car. It was good to not be driving the Red V-Dub. I always feel kinna silly driving that thing. I dropped my car off at my Mom's and then Skated back to the repair shop to pick up my Mom's car. It was fun to skate the streets of MV again. Hadn't done that in a long long time. After that I went home and chilled at the house. Later that eve I went to the studio to practice. After practice we went down to the Caravan to check out the set up for the show. It's gonna be fun. After that I cruzed home and played golf for a while on the PS2.

Saturday
On Saturday I slept in and chilled. Got out of bed and played some more golf. That game is seriously addictive. After a few rounds I went and helped out my GMA for a bit and then Hit up Taco Bell for lunch. After some good ole TB I cruzed to the MV park to get some shred time in. I hadn't skated in almost 2 1/2 weeks. It felt good to skate but I fell a lot.... I still had fun though. I'm getting old. After the sesh I cruzed to Ruth's and we went to dinner at Aqui's. Then we cruzed to the Beav and had a few drinks. It was a fun but chill night.

Sunday
Met up for breakfast at Ruth's Grandpa's. Always a lot of fun. Then I ran a bunch of errands with Ruth. I went back over to my moms and finished going through desk stuff. I took a bunch of pictures of the remod work they are doing at the house. It was pretty fun, I like taking pictures of random things. Then I went Back to Ruth's to hang out. We walked in the rain and then had dinner at Ruths parents
enchiladas, they were great as always... It was a really fun dinner. Afterwards we
went back to Ruth's and I totally crashed out... I was worked. It was a long weekend for some reason even though it didn't really seem like I did a whole lot.

Capn' Workinhardon S.S. Theweekend

No comments: