October 26, 2004

Weekend in Review

Friday:
Cruzed over and skated the street park again. It was cool to see the High School skate crews there. Reminded me of the good ole days. I sometimes miss the good ole days. Those kids chillin with their crews were rad. They way they acted and cheered for each other and just messed around and had fun was awesome. It made me smile. I wish I had a dope crew still. I wish I could make my friends who don't skate anymore skate again. And I wish I could make the rest of my crew that still skates move up to the bay area from down south. That would be rad. I wish I could rebuild Sabado. Sabado was fun. After the park I went home and cleaned up and then cruzed over to Ruths for dinner. We had a great dinner and then watched the movie "I heart huckabeez" I don't really care how it was spelled because it wasn't that rad of a movie. On a scale of sucky-ness it was above average and would be rated as: pretty darn sucky. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood.

Saturday
On Saturday we woke up and got bagels. Ruth and I got them to go and then ate out in her back yard and chilled for a while. It was awesome. It's fun to be lazy in the sun. Then I headed out to my grandma's place to take her shopping. After shopping it was over to my Mom's to hang for a bit and then Ruth and I rolled up to the City for dinner at Melissa and Evan's. We had a great dinner and watched a rad movie: Man on Fire. Pretty bad ass. On a sucky-ness scale it was not at all sucky.

Sunday
On Sunday we woke up super early (6:30) and went to cheer Mel and Ruth as they ran the Nike Half. We also saw Angie and Ruth's little brother and his Girlfriend Shelley. It was fun. I was glad that I wasn't running though. After the race Ruth and I cruzed to the Canyon for food. We took a nap and then went over to dinner at Ruth's Parents. After dinner it was off to Band practice and time to rock and roll! It was fun. It was a really Good weekend! yar! On a sucky-ness scale it was totally not sucky at all.

No comments: