August 24, 2004

Weekend in Review:

Friday:
Well, once again Friday rolled around. I skated for a little while after work and then cruzed down to tha Glen for dinner at Ruth's house. Ruth made here world famous Enchiladas and Margaritas... sooooooooo goood. We are talking tha bomb here... off the hook kinna good! Rad. We ate out in her back yard by candle light. It was awesome. Ruth is amazing.

Saturday:
Saturday was my Grandma's B-day party so my Mom and John and I went up to C-town to take her out to eat and to this crazy horse acrobatic thing over in Oakland. It was pretty rad. The performers did some seriously crazy stuff... backflips on moving horses and other random craziness.... it was pretty dope. I was pleasantly surprised that it was as cool as it was. That's always fun don't you think? Being pleasantly surprised rules. I got back to the RW late afternoon steeze and then headed down to Ruth's parents house for the weekly family dinner. It was awesome as usual. Good times for sure.

Sunday???
I think I lost a day here... I don't know what happened on Sunday... maybe I got abducted by aliens??? or maybe I just slept through this day? Not really sure...but maybe something deviant went down! Maybe I was robbed of a day!!! Police, Police!!!!SOMEONE STOLE MY SUNDAY!!!!!

No comments: