July 19, 2004

Weekend in Review

Friday
So Friday night finally came around... seemed like this week really went by slowly.... like really slow...like... suuuuuper slow... anyway... Friday finally got here and it was off to a BBQ at Matthew's house. I met up with Ruth at her place and we were off. We made Steak Sando's and drank Newcastle beers... It was great. Matthew is super cool. His friends were all really nice too. I had a good time talkin trash with Stew and hanging out with Ruth. Here's to Friday BBQ's and good friends and good times... cheers!

Saturday:
Ruth and I chilled out all morning and then cruzed over to Pizza My Heart for an early lunch. That place is super good. After lunch we walked over to Ruth's parents house and chilled with her brother Victor and her Mom and Dad. It was fun. After that I took off and went up to the lake. I haven't been spending enough time there this summer... :-( oh well... anyway, there were some Crazy kids doing bellyflops and silly dives there.... Crazy kids rule. I had a lot of fun diving with them and acting like a loon. Lots of swimming went down and I even busted out with some Flying squirrel dive attempts... didn't really make them though... hahaha good times though. After the lake it was off to Los Potrillos to get some good food and to get my fade on. 5 margaritas 2 beers and 1 shot later I was feelin the flow and havin a grand ole time. We watched the Tour de France and yelled a lot for our main man = "Frenchy" that kid's got heart. Lance was wreckin it as usual too... I fell asleep on the couch for a few hours...then crawled off to bed. It was a great day.

Sunday:
On Sunday I woke up too early and a little hung over. I got motivated, grabbed a gatorade and headed off to go skate Greer with Stewrat. It was really hot. I almost fell really hard but escaped death and came out safe and sound. Stew and I talked a lot of shit. Stew is funny, I love skating with that guy. After a quick sesh I cruzed down to Santa Clara to help my GMA for a while. Then I went over to Ruth's place and we drove out to the outlets in Gilroy. I got some cool shirts and a new pair of cargos at JCrew and then went and purchased a dope new suit to wear to all the weddings that I have coming up... stoked. Charcoal with pinstripes... I am now Big Pimpin....hahaha word! After the outlets it was off back to San Jo and over to Ruth's parents for dinner. Dinner was great as usual... do I even need to mention that?

Here I am again... back at work and looking forward to next weekend...

No comments: