June 02, 2004

Three Day Weekend!

Friday Night:
Skated RW for a bit. Didn't skate all that well... Oh well sometimes those days come around... not much you can do. ;) After I skated, I cruzed home to clean up and then cruzed down to tha Glen. I went to one of Ruth's Friends houses (Katie and Isaac's place)in SJ to have dinner. The food was great. Super tasty. yum! After dinner we hooked up with Ruth's brother Nick at Goose Town for a few beers and then cruzed down to the Beav. The DJ was playing some great Old School Hip Hop... so that was pretty rad. I had a great time. Ruth's brother and his friends are a lot of fun to chill with. It was a good night out.

Body Count:
3 coronas
2 buds
2 jack and cokes
2 shots

Saturday: Got up pretty early. Ruth made me one of the best breakfast bagels I've ever had.... sooooo good. Took off from her pad and cruzed out to Greer to meet up with Stew, his new lady Marnie, and Matt. There were way too many kids on scooters there... We're talkin scooter chaos '04 here... we are talkin every kind of wack crazy f'd up scooter that exists... it was bad... really bad... But whatever... it was still a lot of fun just chillin and hanging out with the crew, even though we didn't really get to skate quite as hard as we would have liked. Ruth and Vita(Ruth's Dog) met us at Greer a little later. It was fun to have her at the park. She hadn't ever seen me ride before... so that was kinna cool. Ruth and I chilled at the park for a while after the Crew left and just played with Vita and lounged in the sun on one of the huge open soccer fields. It was rad. After we got our fair share of fun in the sun we decided to cruz up to PA and go to Pizza-A-Go-Go for a slice of Pizza... I love that place. Super good as always. It was a great morning... hanging out with Ruth is always so fun... :) She totally rocks my world. Anyway I digress... After lunch Ruth had to go study so I cruzed home and headed down for the first day of the Lake. WHooo hooooo! Summer is officially here!!!!!! Bring on the first weekend at the lake! This is gonna be a great summer. I worked on getting my dives back in order all afternoon, and of course I started if off right with my first dive of the summer: a huge cannon ball off the diving board. So fun!!! I love the lake.
After a solid day of swimming and diving the 568 crew took off and went to Los Potrillos for dinner. After a great dinner we cruzed to the store and I got some new CD's. Then it was back to the house to clean up and then off back down to WG to chill out with Ruth.

Sunday:
Woke up early and went to get bagels down at Noah's. Always fun. I love being able to just walk to the down town by Ruth's house... it's perfect. After breakfast we went shopping at the new skateworks in San Ho. I finally got a pair of sunglasses and and I also got a new pair of swim trunks. After tha Works we went and hit up 7-11. It was super hot so slurpee's were in full effect. Then we went to sportmart and I found another pair of swim trunks... yeah, can you tell that I'm planning on swimming quite a bit this summer??? haha Anyway, it was a lot of fun being able to hang out with ruth all morning but she had to go study some more so after we finished I headed back to tha EH and went back down to the lake for another afternoon of swimming and diving...

Ruth came up later that night and made the bomb azz dinner: BBQ Steak, Pesto Pasta, Grilled Veggies, and some Guac that was off tha hoooooook! soooooooo good. Talk about an excellent dinner. Crashed out early and that was all she wrote...

Monday:
Ruth and I lounged all morning till about 9 ish. Then the whole crew walked down the hill to get bagels and coffee. We all chilled at the house for a bit and Watched some TV and just kinna laid around. At around 12 we all cruzed down to the lake for the Memorial day BBQ. I swam all day long. Did a ton of dives. A ton of Cannon Balls... It was a great day. Cruzed home, watched some Hoops, did some laundry, and then crashed out....

It was a great weekend. Good times por vida!
--El Blogosaurus Rex

No comments: