June 11, 2004

Detroit bounced back from the tuff loss on Tuesday and straight up wrecked the Lakers last night! We're talkin major throw down here... beating LA by 20 pts!!!!! GO DETROIT!! GO DETROIT!!!! GOOOO DEEEEETROOOOOIT!!!! The game was great! I was yelling and jumping around and yelling and yelling and going crazy and jumping around and pounding beer the whole time.... Did I mention that I was yelling a lot and jumping around???? I bought my roommates (and myself) "Wallace Squared" T-shirts from the Detroit on-line store about a week or so ago...they are bad ass... they came to the house last night... right at the perfect time... the start of game three!!! RAD!!!... We all wore them and acted like crazy pissed off caged monkeys... Our neighbors must think we are crazy.... It was Rad. The two headed Wallace Monster was in full effect. I love Detroit!!!!! Keep on rollin towards victory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--El Detroitrockcityus Rex

No comments: