May 27, 2004

I watched the Detroit game last night... Wack is the man. So is Big Ben and Rip... shieat the whole team is dope... Huge props to Tey as well... Detroit is awesome. Go Detroit!!!! A lot of people bag on their game... say it's boring, and that it is hard to watch because it's so defensively based. Personally I love it. Game 2 was a block party... Detroit had 19 blocks!!!!! I love seeing blocked shots!!! it's like get the F out of my house Biaaatch. and solid D... it's rad. I hate watching teams that can't play D.... anyway... Go Detroit!!!! to me they are the most fun team in the NBA to watch... My 3 cents...

After the game the crew (Damian, Ben, Nicole, Mike, Geoff, and Sam) cruzed the Nut House. I love that place. I don't go there enough anymore. The Jukebox was awesome as usual. Nothing wrong with Sabbath, Motorhead, and the Ramones on the box. Mix that with some Specials, Misfits, Clash, Cash, Kiss, AC/DC, and the theme song for the Dukes of Hazzard and you've got a perfect eveining in my book. Oh and add your best friends and some cold bottles of bud too. Good times forever. Viva the Nut House!

--El Budweiserosaurus Coldus Rexus

No comments: