March 08, 2004

So yeah.... The Blogosaurus is pretty weak when it comes to bloggin... I've been busy... what can I say. So I have to catch up on two weeks wort of bloggin in one entry... I'll keep it short.

Life has been good, been rocking out down at the studio, been hanging out with Ruth, been skateboarding, and I've been chillin. Played some hoops, watched a marathon, ran for the first time in years, met a bunch of Ruth's friends, saw some old friends, got my party on, went to school, took photos, bowled a few 200's etc etc etc.... the weeks have been busy.

Everything has been going great. Anyway... so quick summary:

Two Weekends ago:

Went snowboarding all weekend. The weather was great, the snow was awesome, and the powder was plentiful. It was a great weekend. Went up with JB, had some great powder runs, had some interesting conversations on the lift, tried out my new helmet and my new pants and my new jacket.... they all worked great. Didn't catch much air. But got my flow on so that was good. It was a lot of fun. Got home and went out with Ruth down in San Carlos. It was good to see her. I had a lot of fun as usual.

Last Weekend:

Friday: Went to the RWC and rode my boardskate for a bit. I sucked. I fell a lot. I'm not a good street skater anymore... but it was fun. Then went to the Nut House to hang out with some friends which was awesome. My buddy Wes was there, I hadn't seen him in well over a year. That dude is super cool. It was fun hanging out with the bro's aka Mike and Wes. Good times as usual.

Saturday: Hit up the Park down in SV. Skated a ton. The whole SRC was there. It was rad. I skated hard and fell a few times... but it was rad. It felt soooo good to go ride. Landed some pretty good mach 3 wheel screaming hesher tailslides... so that was extra fun.

Saturday night: Up to the city to meet some of Ruth's friends for dinner and drinks. It was a lot of fun. She has some really cool friends. I had a great time. Got my fade on, laughed a lot and enjoyed myself to the fullest. It was a good night. We stayed at her Friends place... they had the most impressive view I've ever seen... awesome...

Sunday: Got up super early. A little hung over, but not too bad. Got Bagels and Coffee for breakfast. That really hit the spot. Then I went with Ruth and her friend Adrian and her little brother Nick up to Napa to watch the Napa marathon. A few of Ruths friends were running in it. It was rad. I kinna miss being out in the mix... running and stuff... reminded me a lot of being back in High School. I kinna miss going to races... anyway... it was a lot of fun and the weather was beautiful, a little hot...but still awesome. After the race we went with a few of her friends out to eat at a pretty cool Mexican food place in Napa. Then it was off to RW to chill and catch up on some laundry..... and that was pretty much the end of the weekend

No comments: