March 26, 2004

I keep forgetting to post about the drivers in this area.... I gotta say there are some f'n crazy ones up here.... so ok, anyway, two quick stories...

Story One: a week ago some dude in a suburban honked at me and waved his fist at me as he passed me because he thought I was going to slow in the fast lane.... for the record I was doing 85. He was seriously pissed at me. I waved at him as he drove by... I couldn't believe it. Crazy mofacker....

Story Two: yesterday there was a lot of traffic on 280 because for some reason, when it rains for the first time after it's been nice out for about a few days, people forget how to drive in the rain and this leads to them crashing a lot.... Anyway... the point of the story is this: I don't really like to tailgate fools when it's wet out and when there is a lot of traffic, so I had about two car lengths in between me and the person in front of me... I was in the slow lane... traffic was hardly moving.... anyway... apparently more then a car length of space is just way to much f'n space to be open, and it must be entirely intollerable, because the car behind me got so pissed that they pulled into the emergency parking lane to pass me and then cram thier car back in front of me to fill up that "huge" space.... I don't f'n get it..... some people are fricken crazy..... that had to be the most stupid move ever recorded in the history of mankinds driving... the funniest part was that the lady was totally pissed when she was behind me... all I could do was laugh... I waved as she passed me..... illegally....... to get one car length ahead of me...... in traffic that was going 25 miles an hour... hahaha to top it off she was driving one of those silly oldschool wannabee plymoth van things.... haha wtf???

No comments: