February 23, 2004

Weekend in Review:
So the weekend in review... I'm back to doing this again... the only days of the week I tend to blog about are the weekend days. oh well... at least I'm kind of keeping it real... even if it is more like I'm half assed keepin' it real... It's like I'm only 50% DFL.... haha How did that happen??? hahaha Oh well... I'm tryin... Ok so anyway without further pause: Here we go...

Friday: Friday was a chill day at work, which was nice. Got some stuff done, got some emails sent... and didn't stress. Went home and cleaned up the house a bit, and then ran a few last minute errands to get ready to hang out with Ruth. She came up to the house and cooked dinner for me. She made Fajitas, they were off the hook. So good..... like... DAMN thems some good Fajitas.... hahaha anyway... I got to help out a little bit in the cooking process which was pretty fun. I don't know how to cook so it was fun to learn a thing or two.... The whole time we were making dinner I kept thinking to myself: "this girl is so rad" haha anyway it was a really fun evening. We had the house to ourselves, I made a fire in the ole fireplace, we ate great food, watched a movie, and just chilled out. It was perfect, super chill, super fun... Rad..

Saturday: Ruth and I chilled all morning... then headed down to the Canyon for some burgers. They were good as always. Chilled out and talked a bit... it was cool. Cruzed back up to the house and lounged. Mike P came up to the house and we cruzed down to the Record store with Damian and Geoff. I bought Run D.M.C.'s Raisin' Hell soooo good. Records rule. I could spend hours and hours at tha record store... Damian picked up a Specials album, the Specials were made to be heard on vinyl.. Ska sounds perfect on a turn table with a little dust. Good stuff... went home and ate leftovers with the crew. Headed up to the city later for a friends b-day. It was pretty chill. Didn't drink, didn't fight, didn't do much of anything, it was good.

Sunday: Got up and watched some B-ball on TV. Then I went and played some hoops with Damian. We were only gonna play for a bit but ended up playing for almost 2 1/2 hours. It was great. I love playing hoops. I also took some pictures at the courts for my photo class. They turned out rad. I'll try to post some of them up later. Went home, ate dinner and watched some more hoops, Played some Grand Turismo and called it a night. All in all, it was a great weekend. True...

--El Blogabasketballasaurus Rex

No comments: