December 05, 2003

Thanksgiving weekend in review:

Well it goes a little something like this... Took some planes out to Spokane... Spent about 7+ hours waiting in airports... and spent another 6 hours on planes.... I really don't like airports much. I read two books ate a bunch of turkey and got to chill with my pop's... which is always cool. I don't get to see him as much as I'd like. It snowed up there so I made some snow balls and threw them at invisible people... It would have been fun to have my cousins up there... they would have known how to have a real snowball fight... oh well... other then that I didn't do much. chilled mostly... which was kind of nice... but by the time I got home I definately had a case of cabin fever.

Went with the 568 crew up to halfmoon bay to cut down a christmas tree on saturday. It was fun. I hadn't done that in years. the house smells good now... like christmas time... : )

Skated a bit at sunnyvale on saturday too... landed a bunch of tricks that I hadn't done in a long... looooong time.

I did some other things... but they are not really worth mentioning...

life is good.
--Capn' Keeponrockin S.S. Inthefreeworld

No comments: