November 24, 2003

WEEKEND IN REVIEW

Last weekend ruled. It was a non stop action packed weekend. Quick review:

friday: karaoke with wayne and his crew. It was a ton of fun. Didn't get super drunk like I usually do when it comes to rockin out at the Carlos Club, but it was still a ton of fun. I sang my usual Ramones song "sedated" and laughed a lot and had a great time. Waynes friends are super fun. Uber Vivo rocked tha mic like it was goin outa style. It was rad. Good times.

saturday skatefest 2003 part 20. It's Saturday... of course I went skating with my dogs down at SVC and Greer. Tacobell run in the middle... 5+ hours of shred doggin... lots of fun. Lots or crashes... but most of all lots of laughs. viva saturday skate days.

Sunday I didn't do much on sunday. But Sunday night I went to the Black Label video premere. It was insane. So much gnarly footy... it was awesome. Rocked a few beers at the ole Caravan before the show with Geoff. Ran into some homies there which was fun. It was a great night. GPC for life.

No comments: