November 05, 2003

I should write about my weekend... but there isn't much to write about.... went to an 80's party on sat night... that was fun. I dressed up as a rocker. Not really dressing up tho I guess... cuz I sorta am a rocker... hm... oh well... whatever viva the 80's....

I haven't skated much lately... I hate this whole daylight savings thing... what the hell good is it anyways? Less light at night.... that's a stupid idea if I ever heard of stupid ideas.... aren't we like the only country in the entire world that does has this stupid daylight savings thing??? what the f' is up with that anyways??? But Seriously, I hate daylight savings. I guess I wouldn't hate it as much if the skateparks around here had lights at night... but they don't... so I will continue to hate daylight savings untill they do. I need to build a mini ramp at my house.

It's been really cold lately.

Last saturday I had to jump the fence to skate the park because the rangers didn't unlock the gate. I felt like a kid again. I've been trying to learn/relearn some of my old tech steeze... I suck at tech shit... oh well... I am going to learn fakie frontside flips on the pyramid again. My goal is to land one by december. We'll see how that goes.

I'm gonna enroll back into a photography program again too. I am tired of not being creative.

thats all for now.
--The dog

No comments: