October 07, 2003

Weekend in review....

I skated for the first time in almost two weeks on Saturday. It felt really good. Like really good!! like almost orgasmic... hahaha.... It had been way too long. I am not myself when I don't ride. The best part about riding on saturday was the fact that I hadn't even lost that much feel or board control which was nice... sometimes when I haven't skated in a while getting back on the board and feeling comfortable takes a couple of days... but it came right back this time... which was awesome. Nothing feels better then doing highspeed tailslides on cement quarterpipes.... I love that shit. I rode with Stew and Morgan. They are super cool. We cruzed Sunnyvale and Greer... and ate lunch at la bomba. It was great as always. Tthere were about 4 thousand bmx bikes at greer.... luckily they knew what was up and didn't fuck up the lines too much. Some of those dudes are super cool... some of them are tards... but for the most part the guys who are loc's are super cool. I have never really understood the whole... "hate on BMX" thing... maybe because I like to ride BMX too... but really, it's all about having fun... as long as people are chill, I have no problem with them... even if they wanted to ride scooters.... or blades... I've had good friends that rode blades... I wouldn't do it at a park... but sheat, if they are having fun doing it... whatever right? I only vibe people who are stupid. If you are cool, you can skate at "MY" park any day. Just dont' be a tard when you go to the parks and everything is cool.... So anyway... the weekend was good... I played too much Vice City... and chilled out a lot... that about sums it up. I didn't get my party on at all... hopefully this weekend will be different!! Rock on!
--Capn' Gettinback S.S. Tomyoldsefagainbiatch!

No comments: