October 27, 2003

Weekend in review yo!

Friday: Skated Greer, rocked out. went to the movies and saw kill bill... it was weird... don't know if I liked it or not... gotta think on that for a bit. I don't think I like Uma Thermon... or whatever her name is... or however you spell her name... I don't really care. Like I said, I don't think I like her. She doesn't make a good ninja. I don't think I'd like her if I met her.

Saturday: Skated like a crazzy foool all day long... must have skated close to 5 1/2 hours... it was way to hot to skate that much. It was really fun though. I Skated a ton of mini ramp. I <3 ramp skating. Wheeeee..... We skated greer too... as usual. I love saturday skate days.

Sat. night the crew went out to a costume party in PA. It was fun. sorta. Kinna a wierd party... I didn't know that many people there. Talked to a few interesting people... Wished I wasn't as faded as I was because I wasn't making very good conversation. Really wish I could go back and talk to that cowgirl again... maybe catch her name this time... maybe make a better impression... maybe not make a fool out of myself... haha later I danced like a freak. laughed a lot. Got tired. Got annoyed. got bored. got too sober. Left. Got jack in the box. Ate. Was happy. Passed out on the couch until 6am.

Body count: 6 beers, one shot of some bad tequilla, two shots of pepermint schnaups, some kinna vodka drink that was gross, one jack and coke that was mostly jack with almost no coke.

Sunday: woke up on the couch. couldn't get back to sleep. Didn't do shit but play Vice City. Went to work for a couple hours at around 3. went to tower and bought a bunch of great cd's. went to the store and bought all kinds of good food and beer. that's all.

The end.
--Captain Ijustwanna S.S. Havefun

No comments: