August 25, 2003

Weekend in Review:

So this weekend really started on Thursday night (as it always should, and usually does). So since it started on Thursday, I'll start with a little recap of thursday nigt.....

Thursday: Bowling, last night of the league, we were tied for first and had to beat the best team in the league to win. I got drunk. I threw a 226, 224, and 191. We won. I drank a lot. It was a great night. We were rockstars.

Bodycount for thursday: 1 1/2 pitchers of Fat Tire.

Friday: Friday was also a rockstar night. 568 went to the lake, and then out to dinner at the great Mexican Resturant in Down Town RWC. Had some great f'n food. Chilled. Drank margaritas. then cruzed up to the Pioneer, a dive bar in woodside. There was a live band playing Led Zep and Bad Company. It was awesome. The drinks were strong and the atmosphere was great. One of my old friends from HS met us there, it was good to hang out with her and to catch up. Hopefully my friends and I didn't scare her too much. It was a fun night. We almost rolled the car off roading on the way home.... attempted a crazy hill climb and almost rolled the car again... the driver was sober for the record. Capn' Damian puked when we got home. I was pretty hung over the next day. It was well worth it.

body count: one fat tire, one bottle of ice cold bud, two strong margaritas, one jack with a shot of coke, and three of the strongest 7 and 7's that I have ever had... I question wether there was any 7up in them at all. The Pioneer hooks it up on the strong drink tip.

Saturday: chilled durring the day, tried to fix my car and failed. no worries. Went for a really hard bike ride in the hills and on the trails by half moon bay. It was an awesome day for a ride. I rode really hard. got home and jammed down to the lake. Swam and dove for around 30 min and then cruzed home to eat. BBQed some cheesedogs and drank some beers. Then at around 10 we all went to PA for some drunken bowling. I got super faded. at one point I was drinking from two beverages at the same time. Margaritas and Jack and Coke go well together. I gave up bowling for a bit and had someone else bowl for me while I flew co pilot. Flying copilot with two drinks in your hand is fun. We had a lot of fun. They played some great music. It was awesome. Towards the end of the night we were bowling two people at a time and got kicked off the lanes. I had to appologise to the manager. I felt stupid. But on a lighter note I got drunk and had a lot of fun.

Body count 1 Twenty-two of anchor, one Mirror Pond, 5 pints of fat tire, one margarita, one jack and coke, one shot of yeger somewhere in there....

Sunday: chilled... tryied to recover.... it was a long weekend... swam at the lake, workedon some dives... it was a good day.

No comments: