August 18, 2003

Weekend In Review:

Friday: Didn't do much... went to PA to pick up my car. Went out to Thai food, which was pretty tasty. Went to Blockbuster and rented a movie. fell asleep.... it was chill, I needed chill.

Saturday:
Woke up early and got motivated to go shred. I skated like a crazy fool for most of the day. I took the usual Sunnyvale/Palo Alto tour with Capn' Stew. It was a lot of fun. We skated Sunnyvale for close to three hours. After we chilled in the shade at the park for a bit we drove up to P.A. and went to Taco Bell for some lunch. After some suprisingly good food and a whole lot of soda we cruzed over to Greer and hit up the bowls for another 2-3 hours. We threw down some super speed hesher lines and even a few good tricks here and there... it was a great day. After the sesh I cruzed home to tha RWC and then went down to the lake for some diving and swimming. Hit a few pretty good dives and had a lot of fun. I am gonna miss that place when it closes in two weeks....

Sunday:
Went up to Concord with my mom and step dad to see my Grandma and to celebrate her birthday. Went out to lunch and stuff... it was fun I guess. My grandma always calls me Josh... which is the cat's name... she's not all there these days... I think it's funny that she always calls me the wrong name. After I got back from C-town it was straight to the lake for me. Drove to the lake, put on my trunks and dove right in. It was a great day at the lake. A bunch of the homies came out so we had quite a crew. Hanging out with friends down at the lake is great loungin, chillin, talking trash, doing crazy dives.... It was a lot of fun. After the lake we BBQ'd which is always great. The girls made some great vegetables and Damian cooked up some f'n good chicken.... it was super fun. I love having people at the house for BBQ's. Always a good time. After the homies went home I watched tv for a bit and then crashed out. Another great weekend for the record books. word.
--Capn' Livinloud S.S. Rockinhard

No comments: