August 01, 2003

So last night was bowling night. I, as usual, drank way too much. Somewhere in the area of 1 and 1/2 pitchers to tha dome single handed... Which I guess isn't really all that much, but add in the fact that I had no food in my stomach and that I drank all that beer within about an hour and a half and you've got a pretty drunk S-dog on your hands... I did ok as far as my scores go... shot a 146, 176, and a 210. Not bad, but not great. The people we bowled against were really good. They were fun to bowl with though, unlike most good teams. We only won one game... which kind of sucked, but at least we are now tied for 1st place in the league. Bowling is fun. Drinking and bowling is great fun. Drinking and bowling and doing well is even more fun. Here's to drinking and bowling and having fun.
--Capn' Throwintha S.S. Hookallovertheplace

No comments: