August 04, 2003

My weekend was awesome. I skated a ton, went to the lake every night, ate great Mexican food in Down Town Redwood City, went to a great rockabilly show in San Jose, slept in a little, chilled with the homies, and drank some beers. It was a great weekend. The best part of the weekend was prolly skating at Greer on Sunday. A bunch of the O.G. heads threw down a BBQ and all the shed dogs came out to ride. It was a great day of skating and talking shit. I love those kind of days. Super rad lines got thrown down all day long. It was awesome. I watched a little too much t.v. this weekend... but oh well, Animal Planet is good for your brain. The second best part of the weekend was eating a bowl of soup at 2:45 am on Friday night and then falling asleep on the couch till 6am. I usually hate doing that. But for some reason, this time it felt good. I am tired. I played hard all weekend long. That is a good thing.
--Capn' Runningfree S.S. Imrunningfree

No comments: