August 12, 2003

MARGARITA MONDAYS.... I love Mondays, of course this last Monday wasn't quite as cool as it usually is because 1) I couldn't go swim at the lake because my foot is still kinna f'd and 2) I couldn't go to the store where all the hot girls shop because I don't have any money until payday (Friday is gonna be a great f'n day). I won't get into why I'm broke right now... (but the DMV and Police and unpaid tickets had a lot to do with it) so let�s just say I�m broke and that Friday is gonna be awesome. Anyway, I digress, Since I only have about $40 dollars to get me to Friday, Ben and I decided to have Margarita Monday at the house. 5 Double shot Margaritas later I was watching Dude Where's My Car (again) and laughing my ass off. It was a lot of fun. I love Margarita Mondays and the summer time. They go together hand in hand, like the ocean and waves... like bread and butter... like air and breathing... like skateboards and mini-ramps� like the birds and the bees� er.. I dunno... whatever... Margaritas and Mondays go well together� and I like them both a lot....
--Capn' Gettindrunk S.S. Onamondayisfun

No comments: