August 29, 2003

I went to the best show that I have ever been to last night. period. No other show even comes close. I can't even describe how great it was. I felt like I was somewhere very special... somewhere where everything rocked.... somewhere where everything made sense.... a place that hasn't existed since the 80's... was it Heaven? no, it would have had to be somewhere closer to hell to rock as hard as this show did.... I know you are asking yourself: "What bands could have sent Sean to this euphoric place of rock and roll?" To answer this question I say: only the greatest heavy metal bands that have ever walked this here earth: MOTORHEAD, DIO, and IRON MAIDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes you read correctly. The three most hesh bands to ever create metal. The three greatest hesher bands of all time. It was awesome. It made me want to grow my hair out super long and to throw on some skin tight jeans with some Nike Air hightops. It was f'n great. I haven't yelled so much at a show ever. I have never had a smile on my face for as long as I did that night. I have never rocked out as hard as I rocked out that night. I have never felt so alive and charged up in my life. It was great. Long live metal!

No comments: