July 14, 2003

This last weekend was really fun. I didn't really do much, but I had a great time doing it. Actually now that I think about it, I kinna did a lot of things, but only a few of them are really worth talking about. So that being said here's another short Weekend in Review: The coolest and most fun thing I did all weekend was learn how to do front flips off the diving board down at the lake. That was super fun. I love the lake. The only other super fun thing I did this weekend was riding my skateboard. I did some pretty fun "frontside-180-olie-to-4-wheel-slides" down the face of the piramid at the RWC skatepark. I love the sound of hard wheels screaching on smooth cement. Being an old hesher is a lot of fun. The dumbest thing I did all weekend was get new rear tires for my car. I hate spending money on stuff like that... but sometimes ya gotta do it. Not fun at all tho. Well at least now my new rear tires DON'T match my older front tires... how rad is that??? Not very rad I guess, but it kinna fits with my car's personality. My car is like the Hooptie of Acura's, and that's allright with me. I think it's kinna funny. Maybe I should spray paint it black and write "Kit" on the side of it or something... haha Well, at least it still get's me from point 'A" to point "skatepark". Keep on rollin baby, I can't afford ta lose ya!
--Capn' Lochness S.S. Monster

No comments: