July 29, 2003

So yesterday was lame... not for any real reason... but more like a mix of reasons... I normally love Mondays. Yes I said it, and no, I'm not crazy. Monday is usually the highlight of my week. This week monday sucked. My fresh baked turkey sandwhich from the deli wasn't as good as it usually is. For some reason work seemed like it lasted for 5 million years too long. My dives off the spring board down at the lake were nothing to shout about. I found out the hot life guard has a man in her life (which is a good thing really I guess). None of my favorite shows were on the Discovery channel, instead they had 3 hours of "Monster House" on. That show sucks. I didn't go to the market like I usually do. I rented Shanghai Knights, which as it turns out totally sucked. It was just one of those days I guess. Today will be better.
--Capn' Oneof S.S. Thosedays

No comments: