July 22, 2003

I got kinna bored today and took a pirate name quiz. My pirate name is: "Bloody Sam Vane" My description reads: "Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way." I guess that would be me if I was a pirate, though I am kind of surprised that the description didn't involve the activities of drinking and raising hell. Well, I guess no test is really perfect. I went to the lake yesterday after work as usual. The water temp. was perfect. I don't know how I lived my life with out the lake... I don't know what I am gonna do when the summer is over and the lake closes... that is going to be a sad day. I guess I will probably start skating more again... Which will be good because I have been MIA at Greer lately. That kind of sucks. But when it comes right down to it, there is nothing I'd rather do then work on my dives off the springboard down at the lake. I am pretty sure that I think about diving and swimming more then most guys think about sex. I swear I don't even remember what girls even look like these days... all I think about is how I can perfect my flying squirrel technique and how I can make a bigger splash from my cannonballs. The lake rules. Viva the summer of 80�s.
--Capn' Mightaswell S.S. Jump

No comments: