June 05, 2003

You ever have "one of those days...." well today is one of them for me.... woke up super early... then went back to sleep... got in my car late for work and realized I was almost out of gas... the gas station at the bottom of the hill only takes cash... looked in my wallet and only had 5$... so I put in 5 dollars worth in the ole car and hit the road, now even later for work then I was when I left in the first place... got to work and realized I forgot to take my badge out of my pants from yesterday so I couldn't get into the building and had to call up and have Damian come down to let me in... I did a bunch of data entry and was getting a ton done, this was all for not because the entry program froze and deleted everything I had completed... the programmer couldn't figure out what happened... so now I just have to re-do it. I had to go to an instructional class on how to use the new copy machines at 10am... it was not helpful at all. Talk about a waste of time. Since then I have been working on making sure that some study binders are in the right order, with the right page numbers, and form numbers, and page titles etc etc.... These binders could be used as boat anchors... there must be over 200 pages in each one... it isn't very fun going through them. That is an understatement. Sigh... is this day over yet?
--Capn' Wrongside S.S. Ofthebed

No comments: