June 13, 2003

So last night was pretty fun and pretty wild. I used my super drunken bowling fighting style tactics on the lanes and threw a 251 in my last game... we won't talk about my first two games... but let's just say they were way under my average... haha I have come to the determination that I need to pound an entire pitcher before the games start for me to fully function properly. After bowling it was off to the Carlos Club for some more drinking and a bit of singing on the ole M-i-c. Damain and I threw down pretty fat on Young MC's "Bust a Move". We alternated lines and threw down a pretty sick show. It was fun. We got roudy and I drank way too much... but oh well. All in a days work right? I worked hard last night. This weekend I am driving up to some small city near Reno to visit with my Dad and one of his friends... wish me luck and stuff... hopefully I will get to skate a park or two on the way back on sunday... we'll see... I wish i was gonna be doing other things besides driving I-80 all weekend...
--Capn' Soloroadtrips S.S. Aintmuchfun

No comments: