May 02, 2003

1. What color are your kitchen plates? Blue I think�
2. What are you reading now? Viv�s blog.
3. What's on your mouse pad? A mouse
4. Favorite board game? Skateboarding
5. Favorite magazine? Thrasher
6. Favorite smell? Girls with perfume
7. Least favorite smell? Poop
8. The first thing you think of when you wake up in morning? Is it really 7:30 already...
9. Favorite color? Blue or yellow
10. Least favorite color? Grey
11. How many rings before you answer the phone? Depends who�s calling
12. Future child's name? I dunno yet. Not "bob" tho.
13. What is most important? Having fun and enjoying life and skateboarding naked while
having sex� did I say that out loud?
14. Chocolate or vanilla? Mint chip.
15. Do you like to drive fast? No but I like to skate fast whenever I get the chance.
16. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? Nope, but I like to sleep with my skateboard.
17. Storms - cool or scary? I like snow.
18. What type was your first car? 1981 Chevy Citation� the flying pumpkin.
19. If you could meet one person dead or alive who would it be? The Ramones
20. Favorite alcoholic drink? PBR� or maybe Newcastle
21. What is your sign and birthday? Aquarius. It�s in January on the day I was born.
22. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yum
23. If you could have any job what would it be? NBA Superstar� hahaha or maybe a pro photographer.
24. If you could have any color hair, what would it be? WTF I don't care really?
25. Is the glass half full or half empty? It�s empty because I drank it.
26. Favorite movie? Hard Boiled� Maybe Snatch� or Mean Machine�.
27. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? I do everything right I just can�t spell.
28. Favorite sport to watch? Hoops yo!

I think I accidentally deleted a question or two somewhere around here oops� : )

29. What is your single biggest fear? Missing the bus
30. Say one nice thing about the person who sent this to you. No one sent this to me�but Viv is pretty
cool : )
31. Person most likely to respond? I didn�t send it to anyone�
32. Person you sent this to who is least likely to respond? See answer 31
33. Favorite CD? Right now it�s the Cliftons Sex drugs and alcohol.
34. Favorite TV show? I like hoops
35. Ketchup or mustard? All of the across <----.
36. Hamburgers or hot dogs? Cheese dogs and Beer
37. Favorite soft drink? PBR
38. The best place you have been? Arizona in the winter at a skate park.
39. What screen saver is on your computer right now? I don't have a screen saver right now but i do
have a picture of Mr. T as my wall paper : )
40. Burger King or McDonald's? The Canyon Inn
41. Why 42? Dude what? This is question 41! Why not!
42. Favorite number? Maybe 4 because that�s how many wheels are on my skateboard� Lucky 13?

No comments: