April 02, 2003

Yea yea I know it�s already Wednesday and I shouldn�t be rehashing a weekend this late in the game but I don�t really have anything else to write and I want to throw down something� so anyway� here I go: A quick weekend in review:

Friday:I chilled�. That about sums up the eve. Wheeeeee! Actually I needed a rest so that was good.

Saturday:
Went to work for a bit, cruzed over to Greer and got my shred on�Went with Capn� Geoff and Capn� Damian for a Mt. Bike ride up in the hills. We brought Grace with us. That was fun. I fell off my Mt. Bikes on a ride (as usual) but Grace came over and licked my face which was a nice addition to the normally bad experience of me falling on the ground. After the ride we went back to the house drank some beers and played with the dog some more. Capn� Trista came over later and we all played cards for a while. I actually ended up winning some $$$ whoo hoo! It was a lot of fun. Beer and cards make for a good eve.

Sunday:Went shopping for some new clothes for work. That was kinna fun. I feel like a new man or something� Later in the day I went on a seriously challenging road ride with Capn� Damian�. Dude, we charged it. I don�t know if I have ever ridden that hard for that long with that much intensity. It was great to get that burning sensation in my lungs and legs and shoulders and arms etc� etc� � Climbing hills is fun. Climbing hills fast is even more fun. I love the feeling I get after a hard work out. I wish I felt like that all the time. Went to work for a little bit and then chilled for the rest of the eve doing laundry and talking isht with my roommates� it was a good, relaxing weekend.
--Capn� Gottadomorestuff S.S. Thisweekendtho

No comments: