April 20, 2003

The Ole Weekend in Review:

Friday: I went for a crazy bike ride. 14 miles in 58 min. averaged 14 miles an hour with three moderate climbs. It was a good ride. I rode hard and felt pretty fast for the most part. My legs got that good burning sensation and so did my lungs. After the ride I did nothing but laundry, drink beers, watch tv, play video games and sleep.

Saturday: Woke up early�.. went and worked for 6 hours. It sucked. I had to think way too much about stupid mistakes that other people made. Sometimes I hate having to waste time trying to figure out what the F� other people were thinking. I was glad when I finished my project. When the 6th hour came to pass I decided that I must run free so I charged over to Greer to get my skate on. I Skated hard and crashed a lot. It was fun. I went home, did more laundry, played more video games, ate some food, and then went to see the Faction and the Shitkickers play in San Jose at the Blank Club. It was a F'n awesome show. The Faction rules, they are one of my favorite bands to see live� it always seems like they are having a great time up on stage. The Shitkickers were awesome too. Great f'n bands...... on of the better shows I have been to of late. Super fun, great music, entertainment�. It was a great night. Viva Skate rock.

Sunday: Woke up late, cleaned the house a bit.... did some dishes... did some more laundry.... Drove up to 3rd street to pick up Stew and then headed to Greer. Skated like maniacs running free in the asylum for a good couple of hours. Wrecked myself at least 10 times. F�d around a lot. Talked a ton of shit. Skated some more� did tones of manuals� threw down a couple super speed runs and in general: had a lot of fun. Drove Stew dog home and then went back up to the hills to eat, play some more video games and then go back to work . weeee....
--Capn' Rockinrollin S.S. Forever

No comments: