April 22, 2003

I went to see god last night. Yes, that�s right, god� as in god, spelled L-E-M-M-Y. Yes that�s right, once again I went to go see the king of rock, Lemmy, destroy the bass and the audience with a vengeance and a fury that is seldom seen on this earth. The raw sound, the raspy voice, the heavy metal thunder of the pounding drums, the insane fans futilely trying to over power the music by screaming lyrics to songs at the top of their lungs, the intense passion, the crushing energy� It was great. It�s always great. They came, they played, they kicked our fuckin� asses�. I would expect no more and no less from a band who�s claim to fame includes the quote: Everything louder then everything else. They tore the place down and rocked with the intent to wreck shit. Motorhead is by far one of my favorite bands. Last night reminded me why.
--Cap� Novoices S.S. Inthesky

No comments: