April 15, 2003

I am having a really hard time getting my work done today� grrr� my mind is elsewhere. I have been lost in thought all day� mostly just thinking about skateparks� lines I want to carve� tricks I want to learn� stuff I want to film� dreams of Ripon and Greer and Arizona have been occupying my mind all day today. I woke up late today. Maybe I really didn�t wake up at all� I feel like I have been dreaming all day. So like I said... visions and dreams of Ripon and Greer and Arizona have been occupying my mind all day... dreams of tailslides and grinds and airs�. Last night I had a dream that I was skating with this really hot girl who was wearing a Room 21 shirt and she was my soul mate or somthing... I dunno it was a cool dream... we were skating at Greer and having lots of fun and laughing and stuff... it was a good dream. Girls in skate shirts are awesome. : ) I need to go get some exercise or something after work. word.
--Capn' Postin S.S. Toearlyyo

No comments: