April 16, 2003

Anyway... I fixed yesterdays fragmented post now... and that is good. I always feel so lame when I check out my page and realize that I totally jacked up a post.... hahaha I look at the mistakes and think to myself: "You f'n Dork" hahaha anyway, water under the bridge now... haha

I skated my fun box last night for the first time in months... It had been at Pete Rocks for months... unused... unabused... rusting and rotting... just like my street skills..... which by the way sucked pretty bad. It was kinna frustraiting not being able to do tricks that I used ta have on lock. It was really weird trying to get my street feet back.... it was kinna lame... By the end of the session I was sweaty and pissed and bruised and broken from falling. But I was also smiling. That's what I love about skateboarding.... Skateboarding is fun. And to be totally honest, I don't know what I would do without it. It has gotten me thought some of the hardest times in my life: broken and thrashed hearts, fights with friends, loss of family... etc... etc... Skateboarding helps me vent my stress, take out my frustraitions, and it has helped me become who I am today. but most of all it is just fun. I have probably met almost 90% of my friends through skateboarding and almost all of my best memories come from trips with them to new skate spots and skateparks. Time and time again skateboarding has taken me from a bad mood and put me into a good one. I don't know what I would do with out the ole plank. I would probably fall apart. It is my love affair... it is my life... it is my passion..... For those of you who ride: Never give it up, Ride it like you stole it, and most of all... Stay true to your crews..... I'll be tipin th forty this weekend for the crews: SAC/RAC/Sabado/Sueno/3d/FTP/MV/MW... word.
--Capn' Rideto S.S. Love

No comments: