March 05, 2003

Yar! So yea, I went to the Warriors Pacers game last night and go to see them finally get back to .500!!!! It was insane. I sailed over to tha game with my comrads in arms: Capn' Pete "Of the Thuglife" Barney and Capn' "Scream till you pass out" Kevin. It was awesome. We got to the Arena in Oak-town super early....at around 4:30 and did a little tailgating with a case of Caronas out in the parking lot. While we waited we talked about past games, the current winning streak and the good old days down in SB (we were all Sabado/Courts locs). It was a lot of fun. Game time approached we decided to go up and check out the store.. not a lot of cool stuff to buy� but I did manage to find a throwback hat that was pretty cool. So I got that and then went to get in line to get my Chris Mullin Bobble head!! Whoo hooo! Once we got into the Arena you could just feel the anticipation and excitement in the air� it was awesome� people all around were buzzing and getting hyped!! The most riled up I have seen the Arena in days! It was awesome� got my hot dog and soda and went to chill up in the stands. Before long it was game time� and oh what a game� crrrraaaazzzy!! The whole place was going off! It was awesome! I have never seen the Arena get so hyped and have never heard it roar so fiercely .... I hope this is a sign of things to come� people all over the place were on their feet and screaming their heads off� it was soooo rad. It felt like we were at a play off game� and man, they played great. Good good hoops� super fun night! I am sooooo glad I go to go. GO Warriors! 500 baby!!!!
--Capn� Screamin S.S. Athetopofmylungs

No comments: