March 29, 2003

Tim Hardaway is back playing b ball... as a die hard Warriors fan that makes me really happy. The score of his first game back after being off for a year was: Indiana 140, Chicago 89.... They rocked the Bulls by 51 points.... Tim is the man. He had a huge game:
"He had 14 points, seven assists and four rebounds, three steals and eight deflections. He's a gym rat. When he's 50, he'll be in a gym playing." --ESPN.com That f'n rocks. Go Tim!!! Run T.M.C.

In other NBA news my dogs beat PHILLY at PHILLY!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! whooo hoooo!!! go dogs!!! woof! I love hoops. I am gonna be sad when the season is over.

In other other NBA news I got to see MJ play last week against my dogs... it was rad. My dogs won again, but MJ still got to throw down some sick moves so it was a totally complete game. Whoooot!!! good good isht!! rad!
--Capn' Ilove S.S. Thenba

No comments: