February 25, 2003

So today has pretty much sucked. My car is in the repair shop... looks like it may cost upwards of $500 to get it fixed.... $500 dollars that I don't have to spend on that kinna shit... two months into moving out and I am already feeling the pinch.... rent... studio rent... car insurance... car registration.... phone bill... and now this... ugh... my bank account is gonna be feeling the hurt for a bit... thank goodness I had some money set aside.... fark.. set aside to try and buy a plane ticket to Colorado in March for some shred doggin�... money that is now reallocated to the "get Sean's ass to work" fund. : ( I had to walk 2 1/2 miles to get back to my house in Mt. View because I couldn't get a hold of any of my friends to come give me a ride. Luckily my Mom happened to have a break in her schedule and was able to pick me up and take me back to work it would have sucked if I had to walk all the way back to work... prolly almost 5 miles.. I got lucky. ugh... this sucks... Tomorrow I am going to have to ride my bike to work... this wasn't an issue when I still lived in Mt. View... I could make it to work almost faster then I could in a car from my old house. Tomorrow is going to be difficult... I am going to have to ride almost 20 miles to get to work... it is going to take me at least an hour. Well... at least I will get a good work out.... Maybe I will pretend that I am in a race... do a kinna time trial or something... whoo hooo! I hope there will be some other riders out so that I have some company and maybe some competition as well... Anyway I look at this it is gonna be a long day tomorrow... My only hope is that they have my car fixed by tomorrow eve... because riding home after a 20 mile ride in the morning is not gonna be an option. fark.
--Capn' Itsalongroad S.S. Home

No comments: