February 15, 2003

The show last night was awesome. Hay Ride to Hell stole the show... They f'n rule. Such a rad band to see live, they tear it up. You can tell they are having a blast up on stage... really cool. Lots of great songs, I need to check them out more often. (I saw them for the first time a few weeks ago at Plant 51, they were good there too). Any band that has a chorus in one of their songs that says: "Evil.... Knievel...... Muthafacker" has got to rock.... (and they did). It was an awesome show. There were a lot of young people there, it was an all ages show... I felt kinna old at times, soooo many hight school kids tryin to be tuff.. haha... but then I saw some people who were older then me and then I felt like a kid again... As always, no show in Santa Cruz would be complete with out some local, lame, Santa Cruz meatheads.... whatever tho, that is to be expected. There were also some super hot girls there... of course 80% of them were only like 17 or 18..... so that pretty much sucked... hahaha... ahh, to be a kid again... hahaha Where were all the hot rocker girls when I was growing up??? A better question is: where are they now!!!! hahaha Anyway the show was off the hook and I had a great time. We hit up Del Taco on the way back... oh man... that isht is good when it is like around 2am or so........ Del Taco always reminds me of San Diego and hanging out with Mike P. and Kevin B-7. Good times... I miss those road trips down to SD and getting crazy on the skateboard and stuff... good times... really good times.... I need to take more trips. Anyway, I digress again... the point of the story is this, had a great time on Valentines day, and didn't even feel any harsh feelings towards tha holiday either... which is great... first time in a while that I haven't been bummed on Valentines day... that is rad. Progress dog.... Progress... word up in the hood.
--Capn' Rockapsychobilly S.S. Freakout

No comments: