February 27, 2003

On a lighter note.... My dogs have now won 4 in a row!!!! GO DOGS!!! woof woof!!! They really looked like an awesome killing machine last night! They threw down on the Clip's last night like it was going out of style. J-Rich is taking dunks to a whole new level..... He came sick with yet another huge 360 dunk in the game.... dude, that guy brings it down and breaks off a piece!!! All of my dogs looked good! Even Mills was killin it! Big Earl got more applause when he made a basket then most of the Clippers, and they were playing in LA!!! That was rad, it is good to see the big man getting his due respect. That guy is sick! Playoffs baby! We are in tha hunt and thirsting for blood!! GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!! Never say die!!!! woof woof!! My dogs are sick!! Throw it down big dogs!!! Throw it down!!! Oh yea... I also got my Warriors Gold Mesh Hat yesterday!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo sick!!!! Rocked it last night while I watched the game... I am stoked! Shut em down dogs! shut em all down!!!!
--Capn' Rockinthagoldenstare S.S. Meshishesh

No comments: