February 05, 2003

I haven't been writing much... yar.... mostly because I haven't really been doing much besides working, watching basketball, and playing video games up at the house. Bond is sooo fun.... I just got a wrestling game the other day too, the Macho Man is so bad ass!!! It is really fun to beat up your friends/roommates and talk trash to them while you have them in a headlock..... let's see...what can I write about that is interesting.... oh! I got this hat on E-Bay the other day... I can't wait to get it in the mail!!! haha Being a hesher rocks... and being a Warriors fan is fun too! haha I love hoops. My dogs haven't been doing that well lately... what up dogs??? what is wrong??? why do you keep getting so close to winning and then decide to lose? I shouldn't get down on my dogs though, they have been rockin it lately and on Monday they won their 21st game of the season... last season, they only won 21 games in the ENTIRE SEASON!! so that is rad! GO DOGS! My dogs are gonna be big dogs soon!! whooo hooo!!! woof woof!! Playoffs!!! Playoffs!!! It is fun to see your dogs get better! GO DOGS GO!!! On a sad note, the Lakers, fuckin' hate em, are doing a lot better lately... that is not a good thing... SACtown isn't doing well with out their dog Webber.... that sucks. I like the Kings, they are fun to watch. They will be better when Webber returns. I hate to watch the F-lakers, but I love to watch them lose... LOSE LAKERS LOOOOOOSE!!!! booooo lakers. yea Warriors!!! I need to get tickets for the Warrior Laker game at the end of the season so I can watch Big Earl kick the crap out of little Kobe.... ok, this post is insane so I am gonna stop now.
--Capn' Mesher S.S. Gowarriorsgo!

No comments: