February 13, 2003

I have been sick all week... missed two days of work... I haven't been feelin tha flow at all lately... I haven't even wanted to go skate... that is when you know I am really feeling bad... when a fool like me doesn't want to skate, something is very very wrong... haha being sick sucks. I am tired of having a cold... it is no fun. I played a lot of video games these last 6 days.... what a waste of time... but fun I guess..... nothing like whooopin on your friends... haha I hate being sick. Did I mention that being sick sucks... I cleaned my room a bit so that is good... went through and straightened up some of my photo albums.... but mostly I had no energy to do anything... which sucks... I am looking forward to feeling better and rockin it again! word.
--Capn' Sick S.S. Likethadog

No comments: