February 20, 2003

Ahoy thar ya bastards!!!! arrr!! : )

I am in such a good mood today... it's weird... I think it's because I slept really really well last night... I don't remember what I dreamed about but I know they were good dreams... I dunno... maybe it was the chocolate muffin I ate for breakfast, yum that was good!! ... Hmmm...maybe it was playing with Grace before work she is so funny, that dog rules..... hmmm... Or maybe it was because I listened to the Pixies on the way to work, they always get me kinna hyped..... Or maybe it is because the sun is shining and I can feel spring coming around the corner, I can't wait for the weather to get nice again..... I guess it could be because tonight is bowling night.... Thursdays at bowling are always super fun. What ever it is, I am amped right now... that is a great feeling. I think I might go skate at lunch today... yea... that would be fun. Go skate and then get Taco Bell... yes!!! Yar! tis all fer now! whoooo hoooo!
--Capn' Slaydog S.S. Skateatlunch

No comments: