January 13, 2003

The weekend in review:

Friday: Watched the Warriors beat the Wizards in Washington! YEA!!! Went to a movie with my step dad, and then went to a rockabilly show at Plant 51. That place is awesome. They have soooooo many good shows there.... Viva Plant 51.

Saturday: Got up at 8 and got ready for work. Worked for 6 hours moving pallets, boxes, and tons of crap. Went home and spent all day moving tons of my crap. Moving sucks. By the end of the night I though I was loosing my mind and that my arms and legs were going to fall off. Highlights of the day included eating at the Canyon Inn and talking shit with Mike, Jamie, and Geoff. Highlights didn't include moving tons of shit, smashing my fingers under a super box, and smacking my elbow on the door of my car. Mike, Jamie and Geoff are good friends. Those three rock. My new house is gonna be rad.

Sunday: Woke up at 9ish, ate breakfast with my Mom and John, watched the Niners get worked for a while, and then started packing again... man... I have a lot of shit. Got fed up packing and decided to go skate Greer with Stew for a bit. That was fun. My new wheels are super fun. Fast as hell to be exact, and they look pretty cool too. They are a lot harder then my old wheels which is gonna take some getting use to... they slip out super easy on the paint at Greer... scaaaaaaaaaary.... hahaha but kinna fun at the same time. Getting hesh is fun. After a pretty good sesh, it was back home to pack for another couple of hours, and then off to the new house to set up my room some more.... after I finished that it was off to the studio to play some punk rock with Mike and Ben. It was fun. At around 1ish I went home to Mt. View to pick up some more crap to take to the new house.... stoped by Jack in the Box on the way out and got some really good food at around 1:30.... drove to the house and slept like a rock..... woke up to a glorious sunrise and a super cold room. Took my time getting to work... Life is good.

--Capn' Rockin S.S. Inthafreeworld

No comments: